Villaggio Parco Elena
Select your stay dates to check availability at Villaggio Parco Elena
Villaggio Parco Elena
About the Hotel
Located in Torchiara, Villaggio Parco Elena is in the suburbs, within a 15-minute drive of Bay of Trentova and Agropoli Castle. This family-friendly property is 3.7 mi (6 km) from Port of Agropoli and 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Giambattista Vico Foundation.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Cribs/infant beds (surcharge) and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are available on request.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor tennis court and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this property include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance. The beach shuttle (surcharge) makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Villaggio Parco Elena, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and coffee/tea in a common area. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Poolside bar
- Children's pool
- Multilingual staff
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Roll-in shower
- Outdoor tennis court
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Children's club (free)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Separate living room
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 120.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 60 per pet, per week
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 20 per week
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: EUR 20 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 50.00 per week
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 150.00 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: EUR 150.00 per stay
- Cleaning fee: EUR 45 per accommodation, per stay
- Towels/sheets: EUR 15 per person, per week
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- Pool access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Children's club/arcade access
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy