Select your stay dates to check availability at Villaggio Mietta
About the Hotel
When you stay at Villaggio Mietta in Castiglioncello, you'll be near the beach and convenient to Pine Forest Public Park and Galleria Granelli. This family-friendly apartment is within close proximity of Centro per l'Arte Diego Martelli and Pasquini Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Rooms have private patios. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and sofa beds, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a seasonal outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this apartment include complimentary wireless Internet access, a picnic area, and barbecue grills.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Laundry facilities
- Children's pool
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Picnic area
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Premium bedding
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Sofa bed
- Free WiFi
- Separate living room
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cable TV service
- Separate bedroom
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 35 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: EUR 100.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 25.00 per room, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy