Le Tonnare Family Club
Select your stay dates to check availability at Le Tonnare Family Club
Le Tonnare Family Club
About the Hotel
With a stay at Le Tonnare Family Club in Stintino, you'll be by the sea, within a 10-minute drive of La Pelosa Beach and Museo della Tonnara. This 4-star property is 16.7 mi (26.8 km) from Cathedral of San Gavino and 17 mi (27.3 km) from Balai Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 182 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and an outdoor tennis court. Additional amenities at this property include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Rais serving guests of Le Tonnare Family Club. Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 60.00 per pet, per week
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Club Card: EUR 6 per person, per night
- Child's Club Card: EUR 6 per night, (from 3 to 18 years old)
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Children's club/arcade access
- Internet access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 23 September and 02 June.