Select your stay dates to check availability at Villaggio Alemia
About the Hotel
With a stay at Villaggio Alemia in Cropani, you'll be 9.3 mi (15 km) from Marine Protected Area Capo Rizzuto and 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from Chiesa Madre. This family-friendly holiday park is 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from Le Fontane Parco Commerciale and 14.9 mi (24 km) from Le Castella di le Castella.
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, and cribs/infant beds (surcharge) can be requested.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and an outdoor tennis court.
At Villaggio Alemia, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per week
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Club Card: EUR 35 per person, per week
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.05 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The tax ranges from EUR 0.85 to EUR 1.05 per person, per night. The tax applies from June to September. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy