Sofitel London St James
Select your stay dates to check availability at Sofitel London St James
Sofitel London St James
About the Hotel
With a stay at Sofitel London St James in London (City of Westminster), you'll be steps from Her Majesty's Theatre and 13 minutes by foot from Buckingham Palace. This 5-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Big Ben and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Piccadilly Circus.
Make yourself at home in one of the 183 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a steam room and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
For lunch or dinner, stop by The Balcon, a restaurant that specializes in French cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. English breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and limo/town car service.
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 183
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 12
- Steam room
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Room service (24 hours)
- Designer toiletries
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Turndown service
- Free bottled water
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillow menu
- iPod docking station
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 50 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 60.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy