Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia
Select your stay dates to check availability at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia
Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia
About the Hotel
With a stay at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia in Bogota (Zona Rosa), you'll be steps from Rockefeller Casino and 3 minutes by foot from Park 93. This 4.5-star hotel is 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Monserrate and 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from Plaza de Bolivar.
Make yourself at home in one of the 102 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary bottled water.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Basilic, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free valet parking is available onsite.
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 102
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Year Built 1994
- 24-hour business center
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
- Turndown service
- Free bottled water
- Premium TV channels
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Pillow menu
- iPod docking station
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Number of bathrooms - 1
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: COP 52000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 104000 per person (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 7000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy