Hyatt Regency Tokyo
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hyatt Regency Tokyo
Hyatt Regency Tokyo
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Tokyo, you'll be centrally located in Tokyo, a 1-minute drive from Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building and 8 minutes from Yoyogi Park. This 4.5-star hotel is 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Meiji Jingu Shrine and 6.2 mi (10 km) from Tokyo Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 746 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club and an indoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.
Enjoy French cuisine at Cuisine[s] M. Troisgros, one of the hotel's 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Indoor pool
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 746
- Number of floors - 28
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Health club
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Wedding services
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1980
- Number of restaurants - 6
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Luggage storage
- Banquet hall
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free bottled water
- In-room massage available
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
Know Before You Go
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3683 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: JPY 324 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy