Select your stay dates to check availability at THE HAMANAKO
About the Hotel
Located in Hamamatsu, THE HAMANAKO is a 1-minute drive from Lake Hamana and 5 minutes from Hamanako Garden Park. This hotel is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Ulotto Museum and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Maisaka-shuku Waki-Honjin.
Make yourself at home in one of the 369 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including hot springs, a nightclub, and an outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.
Enjoy French cuisine at Bombocheur, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Hamamatsu? This hotel has 11119 square feet (1033 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 369
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Coffee shop or café
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 9
- Wedding services
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Free train station pickup
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 11119
- Conference space size (meters) - 1033
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Vending machine
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Limited housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1782 for adults and JPY 950 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy