Hakone Bettei Koyoi
Select your stay dates to check availability at Hakone Bettei Koyoi
Hakone Bettei Koyoi
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hakone Bettei Koyoi in Hakone (Gora), you'll be steps from Hakone Museum of Art and 3 minutes by foot from Hakone Gora Park. This ryokan is 0.2 mi (0.2 km) from Hakone Museum of Photography and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Hakuundo Chaen.
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and electric kettles.
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as hot springs or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
At Hakone Bettei Koyoi, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Free WiFi
- Free train station pickup
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Free train station drop-off
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Electric kettle
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 2160 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
- Resort fee: JPY 150.00 per person, per night
- Spa access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The mandatory destination fee comprises the bathing tax for hot springs usage. This fee is charged to guests age 12 and older, collected at the property. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy