Select your stay dates to check availability at Haikarakan
About the Hotel
This hotel is within close proximity of Kitasjima Saburo Memorial Museum and Hakodate City Museum of Photographic History. Located in Hakodate (Motomachi), Haikarakan is minutes from Hakodate Museum of Northern Peoples and Old British Consulate of Hakodate.
Stay in one of 9 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and slippers. Conveniences include desks, housekeeping is provided on a limited basis, and refrigerators can be requested.
Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free toiletries
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Limited housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 700 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy