Asia Blue GoodFellas Hacienda
Select your stay dates to check availability at Asia Blue GoodFellas Hacienda
Asia Blue GoodFellas Hacienda
About the Hotel
A stay at Asia Blue GoodFellas Hacienda places you in the heart of Koh Phangan, within a 5-minute drive of Thongsala Walking Street and Pantip Food Market. This beach hostel is 5.6 mi (9.1 km) from Haad Rin Nai Beach and 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Ban Chalok Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 114 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional features at this hostel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite with international cuisine at Mingalaba, a bar where you can take in the garden view. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle and a ferry terminal shuttle are provided for an additional charge.
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 114
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Television in common areas
- Poolside bar
- Swim-up bar
- Free breakfast
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Year Built 2003
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free reception
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Free long-term parking
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Daily housekeeping
- Free local calls
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free WiFi
- Individually decorated
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 700 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: THB 500.00 (one way), (up to 18 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 300 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
- Resort fee
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Partner property beach club access
- Partner property pool access
- Partner property access
- Nearby fitness center access
- Internet access
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
This property is undergoing renovations from 01 December 2018 to 20 December 2018 (completion date subject to change). Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.