Guest House Lamp
Select your stay dates to check availability at Guest House Lamp
Guest House Lamp
About the Hotel
When you a stay at Guest House Lamp in Shinano, you'll be on the boardwalk, just steps from Myoko Kogen and Lake Nojiri. This guesthouse is 14.1 mi (22.8 km) from Nagano Prefectural Shinano Art Museum and 14.3 mi (23.1 km) from Zenko-ji Temple.
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and electric kettles.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This guesthouse also features a fireplace in the lobby, tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area. The complimentary ski shuttle makes getting to the slopes a breeze.
Satisfy your appetite with fusion cuisine at Lamp, a restaurant which features a bar and a garden view. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. English breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Number of floors - 2
- Fireplace in lobby
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Picnic area
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1982
- Free area shuttle
- Free reception
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Free ski shuttle
- Free parking nearby
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Ceiling fan
- Shared bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Free WiFi
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Shared accommodations
- Electric kettle
Know Before You Go
- Up to 4 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: JPY 700 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Shuttle transfer per adult: JPY 0 (roundtrip)
- Towels/sheets: JPY 200 per person, per night
- Utility surcharge (between 03 10 and 31 03): JPY 500 per person, per night
- Seasonally adjusted heating fee: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy