Grand Mercure Sao Paulo Ibirapuera
Select your stay dates to check availability at Grand Mercure Sao Paulo Ibirapuera
Grand Mercure Sao Paulo Ibirapuera
About the Hotel
When you stay at Grand Mercure Sao Paulo Ibirapuera in Sao Paulo, you'll be in a regional park, within a 10-minute drive of Ibirapuera Park and Professor Aristoteles Orsini Planetarium. This 4.5-star hotel is 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from Sala Sao Paulo Concert Hall and 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Municipal Theatre of São Paulo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 215 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including outdoor tennis courts and a health club. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a hair salon, and wedding services.
Enjoy international cuisine at Aquarelle, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 6 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Sao Paulo? This hotel has 3337 square feet (310 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Limited parking is available onsite.
- Fitness facilities
- Hair salon
- Total number of rooms - 215
- Number of floors - 22
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Health club
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 13
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1995
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 3337
- Conference space size (meters) - 310
- Tennis on site
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Room service (24 hours)
- Designer toiletries
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower only
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Number of bathrooms - 1
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 66.00 for adults and BRL 33.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 36.75 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: BRL 189 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy