Grand Hyatt Rio De Janeiro
Select your stay dates to check availability at Grand Hyatt Rio De Janeiro
Grand Hyatt Rio De Janeiro
About the Hotel
With a stay at Grand Hyatt Rio De Janeiro in Rio de Janeiro (Barra da Tijuca), you'll be a 1-minute drive from Barra Beach and 7 minutes from Citibank Hall Rio de Janeiro. This 5-star hotel is 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from BarraShopping Mall and 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Bosque da Barra Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 436 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and DVD players. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a steam room. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Grab a bite at Shiso, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. Continental breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Rio de Janeiro? This hotel has 21530 square feet (2000 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: BRL 78 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 60 per day
- Pet fee: BRL 350 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 9 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: BRL 64 per accommodation, per night
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.This property’s resort fee includes:
- Ferry ride through the Marapendi Lagoon, the Carioca Pantanal.
- Daily physical indoor and outdoor activities.
- One hour complimentary bike experience per person per stay.
- Unique gastronomic experiences, such as Caipirinha Tasting in our award-winning restaurants.
- Access to the Marapendi Lounge for early arrivals and late departures.
- Access to the Atiaia Spa & Fitness relaxation room, with steam room and locker rooms.
- 10% discount on Atiaia SPA's treatments
- 24-hour access to the gym.
- Two welcome drinks at Cantô Restaurant
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy