Gran Meliá Nacional Rio de Janeiro
Select your stay dates to check availability at Gran Meliá Nacional Rio de Janeiro
Gran Meliá Nacional Rio de Janeiro
About the Hotel
With a stay at Gran Meliá Nacional Rio de Janeiro in Rio de Janeiro (Zona Sul), you'll be close to Sao Conrado Fashion Mall and Rio de Janeiro Botanical Garden. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Sao Conrado Beach and Gavea Golf and Country Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 413 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations and minibars. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. 47-inch LED televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. Limited parking is available onsite.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Children's pool
- Conference center
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Total number of rooms - 413
- Full-service spa
- Parking (limited spaces)
- 24-hour front desk
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Espresso maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free WiFi
- LED TV
- Cable TV service
- MP3 docking station
- Pillowtop mattress
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 60.50 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 150.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 9 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy