GR Hotel Esaka
Select your stay dates to check availability at GR Hotel Esaka
GR Hotel Esaka
About the Hotel
With a stay at GR Hotel Esaka in Suita, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Open Air Museum of Old Farmhouses and Osaka University. This hotel is 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Osaka Science Museum and 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Osaka Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 265 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.
This hotel has 11 floors in 1 building and offers designated smoking areas.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at TSUKURI serving guests of GR Hotel Esaka. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Suita? This hotel has facilities measuring 840 square feet (78 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Total number of rooms - 265
- Number of floors - 11
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1991
- Conference space size (feet) - 840
- Conference space size (meters) - 78
- One meeting room
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Vending machine
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower only
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Pillow menu
- Partially open bathroom
- Number of bathrooms - 1
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy