Select your stay dates to check availability at Hotel Oosterhout
About the Hotel
With a stay at Hotel Oosterhout, you'll be centrally located in Oosterhout, 14.3 mi (23 km) from De Efteling and 6.8 mi (11 km) from Biesbosch National Park. This 4-star hotel is 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from Grote Markt and 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from Begijnhof.
Make yourself at home in one of the 51 guestrooms. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks, and you can also request rollaway/extra beds.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. This hotel also features wedding services and a television in a common area.
Satisfy your appetite at MIX, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar and dine alfresco. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 51
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms 3
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Number of bathrooms - 1
Know Before You Go
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12,50 for adults and EUR 6,25 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 6 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy