Chanthavinh Resort And Spa
Select your stay dates to check availability at Chanthavinh Resort And Spa
Chanthavinh Resort And Spa
About the Hotel
With a stay at Chanthavinh Resort And Spa in Luang Prabang, you'll be on the riverwalk, and 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from Morning Market and 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from Wat Mai. This family-friendly resort is 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from Pha Tad Ke Botanical Garden and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Traditional Arts and Ethnology Centre.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 4 km.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The resort also offers room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Event facilities at this resort consist of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
- Free airport transportation
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Coffee shop or café
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 2008
- Free area shuttle
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Conference center
- One meeting room
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free bottled water
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms - 1
Know Before You Go
- Guests must transfer via boat and shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- Up to 3 children 8 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Alcohol is not permitted at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: LAK 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy