Select your stay dates to check availability at Barberino
About the Hotel
Located in Barberino Val d'Elsa, this villa is within a 10-minute drive of Santa Lucia al Borghetto Church and Sant'Appiano Parish Church. This villa is 14 mi (22.5 km) from Collegiate Church of Santa Maria Assunta and 3.1 mi (5 km) from Sant'Appiano Antiquarium.
Make yourself comfortable in this villa, which features a fireplace and a private pool. There's a private patio. A kitchen is outfitted with a full-sized refrigerator/freezer, an oven, and a dishwasher. Conveniences include a coffee/tea maker and a washer/dryer.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 135 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: EUR 500.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
- Cleaning fee: EUR 300 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A mandatory utility fee based on consumption of heating will be charged to all guests at check-out. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy