Balta Apartment Miraflores
Select your stay dates to check availability at Balta Apartment Miraflores
Balta Apartment Miraflores
About the Hotel
With a stay at this apartment in Lima (Miraflores), you'll be a 5-minute walk from Las Pizzas Street and 5 minutes by foot from Amor Park. This apartment is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Villena Bridge and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from ChocoMuseo.
Make yourself comfortable in this apartment, featuring a kitchen with a refrigerator and a microwave. There's a private balcony or patio. A flat-screen television with cable programming provides entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include a desk and a separate sitting area, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 21.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee: USD 15.00 for check-in after 10:30 PM
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.0 (subject to availability)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Cleaning fee: USD 20.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Towels/sheets: USD 5.00 per person, per stay
- Seasonally adjusted heating fee: USD 10.00 per accommodation, per night
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy