Balmoral On York
Select your stay dates to check availability at Balmoral On York
Balmoral On York
About the Hotel
A stay at Balmoral On York places you in the heart of Launceston, within a 5-minute walk of Princess Theatre and Quadrant Mall. This 4-star motel is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Design Centre of Tasmania and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from City Park Radio Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 37 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your Tempur-Pedic bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.
Enjoy local cuisine at Garden Terrace, a bar where you can take in the garden view, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Launceston? This motel has 200 square feet (19 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 37
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Year Built 1987
- Conference space size (feet) - 200
- Conference space size (meters) - 19
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Premium TV channels
- Microwave (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms - 1
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 15 and AUD 22 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 30 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 30.00
- Late check-out fee: AUD 100 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 30.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 30.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy