Antica Locanda Montin
Select your stay dates to check availability at Antica Locanda Montin
Antica Locanda Montin
About the Hotel
With a stay at Antica Locanda Montin in Venice (Dorsoduro), you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Ca' Rezzonico and Academy Gallery. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Peggy Guggenheim Museum and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Basilica of St Mary of Health.
Make yourself at home in one of the 11 air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies. Conveniences include phones and desks, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (surcharge).
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
At Antica Locanda Montin, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy