Select your stay dates to check availability at Antica Fenice
About the Hotel
When you stay at Antica Fenice in Mestre, you'll be connected to a shopping center and close to San Giuliano Park and Forte Bazzera. This hotel is within the vicinity of Rialto Bridge and St. Mark's Basilica.
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones and desks, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (surcharge).
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area. Guests who want to try their luck at the slots can hop on the casino shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Antica Fenice serving guests of Antica Fenice. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Television in common areas
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Extended parking fee: EUR 5 per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 15
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.225 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy