Select your stay dates to check availability at Angrense Hotel
About the Hotel
With a stay at Angrense Hotel in Rio de Janeiro (Copacabana), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Sugar Loaf Mountain and Parque Henrique Lage. This hotel is 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from Christ the Redeemer and 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from Rio de Janeiro Botanical Garden.
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include phones, housekeeping is provided daily, and you can request irons/ironing boards.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Shared refrigerator
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: BRL 80.00 per vehicle
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy