Select your stay dates to check availability at Adua Hotel
About the Hotel
With a stay at Adua Hotel in Venice (Cannaregio), you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Ca' d'Oro and Grand Canal. This hotel is 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from St. Mark's Basilica and 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Ca' Rezzonico.
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include desks, housekeeping is provided daily, and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) can be requested.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 5 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy