Select your stay dates to check availability at Acropoli
About the Hotel
With a stay at Acropoli, you'll be centrally located in Syracuse, within a 5-minute walk of Cathedral of Syracuse and Temple of Apollo. This guesthouse is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Museo Archeologico Regionale Paolo Orsi and 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Archaeological Park of Neapolis.
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 air-conditioned rooms featuring espresso makers and flat-screen televisions. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and luggage storage.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50 percent for stays in January, February, and November. Guests exempt from the tax include residents of Siracusa City, children under 12 years of age, and disabled persons. Please note that other exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 12 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy