Select your stay dates to check availability at Aburaya Tosen
About the Hotel
With a stay at Aburaya Tosen in Yamanouchi, you'll be on a river, within a 15-minute drive of Jigokudani Monkey Park and Shibu. This 4-star ryokan is 16.7 mi (26.8 km) from M-Wave Olympic Memorial Arena and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Yumiya Shrine.
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones and safes, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as hot springs and a nightclub. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the ryokan's coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and multilingual staff. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-in
- Free WiFi
- Free train station pickup
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services, spa treatments, and private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2160 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy