Abitare 56 Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at Abitare 56 Hotel
Abitare 56 Hotel
About the Hotel
With a stay at Abitare 56 Hotel in Bogotá (Chapinero), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Torre Colpatria and Lourdes Square. This hotel is 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Plaza de Bolivar and 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from National University of Colombia.
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
At Abitare 56 Hotel, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- In-room accessibility
- Year Built 2009
- 24-hour business center
- Luggage storage
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms - 1
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 8 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 35000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 30000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy