A Casa Das Portas Velhas
Select your stay dates to check availability at A Casa Das Portas Velhas
A Casa Das Portas Velhas
About the Hotel
A stay at A Casa Das Portas Velhas places you in the heart of Nazaré, walking distance from Nossa Senhora de Conceicao da Praia Church and Rio Blanco Palace. This historic hotel is within close proximity of Sao Francisco Church and Convent of Salvador and Castro Alves Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and ceiling fans.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Nazaré? This hotel features 108 square feet (10 square meters) of event facilities.
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (meters) - 10
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Conference space size (feet) - 108
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free toiletries
- Individually furnished
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower only
- Individually decorated
- Daily housekeeping
- Ceiling fan
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Cable TV service
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 25 for adults and BRL 25 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 3.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy