Select your stay dates to check availability at 2016 Apartments
About the Hotel
Located in Florence (Santa Croce), 2016 Apartments is within a 15-minute walk of Basilica of Santa Croce and Bargello. This apartment is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Ponte Vecchio and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Cathedral of Saint Mary of the Flower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and ovens. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with double sofa beds. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and LCD televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and blackout drapes/curtains, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
This smoke-free apartment was built in 1880.
Business, Other Amenities
Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Extended parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Late check-in fee: EUR 30 for check-in between 6 PM and 8 PM
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy