Select your stay dates to check availability at 1932 House
About the Hotel
Located in Walvis Bay, 1932 House is in the suburbs, a 3-minute walk from Rhenish Mission Church and 15 minutes by foot from Walvis Bay Port. This bed & breakfast is 22.7 mi (36.5 km) from Alte Kaserne and 22.7 mi (36.5 km) from Hohenzollernhaus.
Stay in one of 8 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a rooftop terrace and a garden. This bed & breakfast also features complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: NAD 75 for adults and NAD 55 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: NAD 100.00 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: NAD 100 (one-way), (from 4 to 16 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy