122 Plaza Apartahotel
Select your stay dates to check availability at 122 Plaza Apartahotel
122 Plaza Apartahotel
About the Hotel
Located in Bogota, 122 Plaza Apartahotel is minutes from UniCentro and close to Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall. This aparthotel is within close proximity of Usaquén Flea Market and World Trade Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 32 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Satisfy your appetite at a coffee shop/café serving guests of 122 Plaza Apartahotel.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Free breakfast
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free wired Internet
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 35000 per room (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy