Select your stay dates to check availability at 109 Suites
About the Hotel
A stay at 109 Suites places you in the heart of Bogota, a 1-minute drive from UniCentro and 7 minutes from Park 93. This family-friendly hotel is 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Monserrate and 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from Plaza de Bolivar.
Make yourself at home in one of the 25 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This hotel also features babysitting/childcare (surcharge) and wedding services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Free WiFi
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free local calls
- In-room safe
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 45000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 80000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 5000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy